On May 12, 2012 Citizens National Bank employees from our Longview & Tyler Grande branches participated in the Targets for Tots fundraiser that benefited the Children’s Miracle Network. In all over $35,000 was raised for the Children’s Miracle Network.
Kelly McMillan has been selected as the Employee of the Month for June 2012. Kelly serves as an FSR at the Longview 4th Street location. Kelly’s exemplary customer service skills are well-known, and she is very deserving of this honor.
On June 8 2012, Citizens National Bank employees from the Tyler, Texas area volunteered for the United Way Day of Caring. They tore down an old fence and then replaced it with a new fence at the Children Village. CNB employees that participated were Phil Smith and Priscilla Roberson from our Tyler Market Square branch and Sheila Dixon, Jesus Vera, Matt Trevino and Claire McNabb from our Tyler Grande branch.
You can download the full PDF of “Tips for Performing Financial Transactions Safely Online” with all the tips we have posted over the past couple of weeks at the CNB website.
CNB employee Gordon Northcutt was on the Longview Rotary Club team that placed 1st at the 21st Annual Bee for Literacy. Great job Gordon! Follow the link below to read the full article.
Gordon Northcutt (middle) & the Longview Rotary Team with the 21st Annual Bee for Literacy trophy.
Gordon Northcutt (right) and the Longview Rotary Team celebrate after winning the 21st Annual Bee for Literacy.
6. Protect Your Mobile Device
- Treat your mobile device with the same care to security as you would your computer at home
- Keep your operating system up-to-date
- Keep your mobile device in your sight
- Turn off Bluetooth when not in use
- Use available malware and anti-virus apps
- Download apps from reputable app stores
- It is a good idea to password protect your mobile device